People inherently have more to offer than what can be summarized in a two-page document. This is why P4G takes a values-based approach to recruitment rather than only relying on what is traditionally included on a resume. In addition to identifying the skills and experience, our process uncovers more about a person’s purpose and what makes them who they are. We then focus on aligning people and organizations with shared values and goals.
Build a stronger and more dynamic team with our socially-conscious recruitment services and human-dynamics consulting, workshops and training.
Please note, we are always open to considering different situations that may not be accounted for in our listed offerings. We encourage you to contact us with any inquiries or questions.
Workplaces are dynamic and require care and attention from trusted professionals.
From immigration support, to human dynamics navigation, policy development or communications support, we offer consulting services to help you build and support a healthy, human-centred workplace.
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Facilitators
- Communication professionals
Group learning can be a game-changing experience that provides shared context, language and experiences that can deepen our understanding of one another and how we work together. We offer two workshops, with more in development for 2022.
- Communications Workshop: Understanding the various styles of communication, the tendencies and preferences team members have, can transform your team’s communication habits and routines. This half-day workshop includes a 20-minute assessment and results for each team member and interactive activities throughout.
- Unconscious Bias Training: Our brains process thousands of data points a day and are designed to group and label things out of necessity. While normal, these unconscious labels, groupings and beliefs can be problematic, hurtful and limiting. Help to create a more open, inclusive and welcoming workplace with this half-day training. Teams will learn why biases happen, how they hold us back and what we can do about them.